We are seeking an experienced HR Recruiter to join our team and take full responsibility for end-to-end recruitment at Microcision, including sourcing and recruiting, screening/interviewing, and on-boarding employees to our organization. This is a part-time position requiring 16-20 hours per week.
As our HR Recruiter, your primary responsibilities will be:
• Strategically partner with HR Manager to support full cycle recruiting initiatives, including talent sourcing, candidate evaluation and screening, interview process, offer negotiation, and hiring process.
• Create and manage all recruiting systems to attract and hire talent for all levels of the business.
• Identify diverse, top level talent within the organization’s primary markets through sourcing methods which include direct sourcing, networking, job boards, referrals, on-line resources, professional associations and other avenues.
• Propose new approaches to recruitment strategies and execution
To be considered for this position, you must have the following:
• 3-5 years of recruiting experience required
• Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
• Solid knowledge of recruiting techniques and ability to build a consultative approach with hiring managers
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Technically savvy - proficiency in MS Office Suite applications, HRIS databases, social media, applicant tracking systems
• Demonstrate leadership skills, customer service professionalism and ability to maintain active recruitment with minimum supervision
Compensation: $21.00-$25.00 per hour