SALES - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Microcision, a premier medical device manufacturer located in Pennsauken, NJ – is recruiting a seasoned sales professional. The company is a leader in producing medical device implants and instruments for worldwide OEMs.
The position will be responsible for developing new business and projects by working with design engineers and purchasing professionals. Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Represent the company to leading Medical Device OEMs. Accounts are located throughout the US and Europe.
· This position will focus on developing business in new and existing accounts. The medical device market is technology driven and ever evolving in design and use.
· The Business Development Manager will work directly with Microcision’s President, senior manufacturing staff and current sales manager to continuously develop marketing and sales plans, penetrate new and existing markets and drive on-line and trade show campaigns.
Preferred candidates would be able to meet the following requirements:
· 3-5 years minimum experience selling into an OEM structure or,
· Equivalent experience selling engineered products to a Supplier network or,
· A sales engineering background.
Microcision has a long history of success developing and manufacturing medical device implants and instrumentation. The company is located just outside Philadelphia in a thoroughly modern/purposed, 45,000+ sq ft facility. With additional capacity and capabilities in state-of-the-art manufacturing, assembly and packaging, Microcision is rapidly expanding its customer base. Come join our incredibly dynamic 80+ person team.
The company offers a very competitive salary, profit-sharing, health care benefits and 401k