MICROCISION is a worldwide leader in medical device implant and instrument manufacturing for worldwide OEMs. Headquartered in a completely modern facility, next to Cooper River Park, our company is seeking is seeking a Sales Manager. Established over 50 years and with over 50 CNCs, Microcision is experiencing rapid growth with the worlds most advanced medical device companies as its’ customers. Our manufacturing company utilizes the latest models of equipment and programming software.
The Sales Manager position will be responsible for developing new business and projects by working with design engineers and purchasing professionals.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· This position will be responsible for developing new business, maintain existing business and projects by working with design engineers and purchasing professionals.
· As a Sales/ Business Development Manager, you will develop new, long lasting partnerships that drive significant revenue growth that aligns with company strategy and executing the strategy to close profitable and sustainable revenue streams in the market.
· You will work directly with Microcision’s President, Vice President, and senior manufacturing staff to continuously develop marketing and sales plans, penetrate new and existing markets and drive on-line and trade show campaigns.
· The Sales/Business Development manager will report directly to the company President and function within approved FDA guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have:
-5+ years of sales experience in precision engineering/design and development in the Medical Device sector, selling into an OEM structure
-Equivalent experience selling engineered products to a Supplier network
- Effective at cold calling, networking, familiarity with usage of online tools for client research
- Ability and experience to work through the whole sales cycle (lead generation to contract negotiation and close) including the ability and willingness to generate and follow up revenue on your own leads
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year